" Dare To Dreams. I am Your Dreamcatcher. "

hometutorial















owner

A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.

ARCHIVE



CREDIT

© 2013 - Skins by IKA. thanks to Adila, Mayra, hanie & fiqa for the other codes and stuff. do tell me if im not credit yours. dont remove the credits. *peace*
Infinity of Love and Star
written by lauryn at Saturday 19 May 2012| 0 Comments |


cute bukan dia > < I like his eyes when he smiling


what's up guys? peace yoo..... annyeong =) . . . . eotteohge jinae?  aku sihat jer . . . hari nie aku nak penuhkan post aku nie dengan gambar Infinite terutamanya Myungsoo dan Sungjong =) Myungsoo semakin ganteng and menawan //hhihihi gatal =P Sungjong pulak semakin cute and manis... cakap pasal Myungsoo 'The Face of Group' , teringat dia di Music Bank dia main gitar, Sungjong pulak main piano putih....  nak jer Myungsoo dengan Sungjong mainkan lagu uhh untuk aku //hhihihi gurau saja maa... berpakaian biru muda, memang nampak gentlemen and sweet.. they have stole my deep deep heart =).... Oh my godd




soo sweet, getting jealous okay
I hope that I was Sungjong so I could hug Myungsoo and capture a photo with him just like that picture =P //arrghhh . . okay okay my wish was little bit extreme.... I know that you all want wish just like that right?.. today I can know meaning of R E A L I T Y and F A N T A S Y ..... they are an artist and I just a student who crazy about them.... they don't know me but I know them based on their biography... Don't worry I will support them just like I support my family and you guys too =)

Wanna offline =) goodbye guys

p.s : :
amacam okay tak Bahasa Inggeris aku? //hhihi I know it was bad... pasal post nie korang janganlah ambik hati sangat sebab aku tulis berdasarkan apa yang aku fikirkan =)