" Dare To Dreams. I am Your Dreamcatcher. "

hometutorial















owner

A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.

ARCHIVE



CREDIT

© 2013 - Skins by IKA. thanks to Adila, Mayra, hanie & fiqa for the other codes and stuff. do tell me if im not credit yours. dont remove the credits. *peace*
The Liebster Award
written by lauryn at Thursday 19 December 2013| 1 Comments |


Annyeong earthlings~ Kon'nichiwa people. I have been nominated by Mong Sya on December 17th but since I'm too lazy blogging at that time, I decided to keep it aside until now. Hohoho, mianhae -.-;;

The important rules :
  • For those who have less than 200 followers on Bloglovin, this is a great opportunity for small and new blogs to find new readers and connect with everyone in the blogging community
  • If I nominated you, all you have to do to receive the award is to follow me on Google Friend Connect ( GFC ) or just follow me and then answer a few questions! Make sure that when you were nominate people you are following them and send them a message letting them know you have done so (suggest at most 11 nominations) .

The nominees
Questions and Answers Time :  

1. Do you like to read novel ? If yes, tell me the title the best novel that you have read.

Well, I do love reading novels and one of the best novel that I read this year was The Hunger Game : Catching the Fire *coughsnotdonereadityetcoughs*

2. Do you like to watch Running Man ? If yes, tell me the members of RM that you like.

Hohoho, I loveeee this question ((*^O^*)). Lee Kwangsoo and Gary !!!

3. Who is your bias?

My ultimate bias now is Kris from EXO

4. What is your hobby ? 

Fangirling in my twitter account for now. Maybe next year, my hobby will change... again -.-'

5. Do you like ice-cream ? Which flavour ?

No doubt. Of course VANILLA !!

6. What is your 5 top favourite song ? 

I think you really mean that " What is your Top 5 favourite songs ? " Is it ? Hahaha, don't be sad... My grammar still sucks too ;A;

  • Gone by Jin (still crying okayy)
  • Miracles in December (Classic Orchestra version) by EXO
  • Black by G-Dragon featuring Sky Ferreira
  • Snow Candy by K.Will, SISTAR and Boyfriend
  • Caffeine by Yoon Jun Hyung featuring Yang Yo Seob

7. When did last you watch movie in cinema ?  What movie that you had watch ? 

I never ever watch movies in cinema... What a sad life ;-; The Conjuring

8. What is you favourite colour ? 

I've no favourite colour because I love all colours ;A;

9. What is the 'thing' that you always bring ? What is it ? { cell phone, mp3, camera/ etc }

Of course my cell phone and earphone too :3

10. Do you like sing ? When ? 

Every time I hear music at malls, or somewhere else, I will sing... even dance, if there's no one there. lol -.-

Done answering all the questions :) So here's my questions to the nominees :D

1. What bands or solo music artists that you like besides of K-POP ? Give me more than 3 names.
2. If you're a music celebrity, what kind of awards that you want to achieve ? Give me 3 awards.
3. If you're giving a chance to travel back, what a mistake that you want to correct ?
4. There's many kind of phones in this world. Give your most favourite phone.
5. What will you do to spend your leisure time if the internet doesn't exist in this world ?
6. What are your favourite OTPs ? Give me your Top 3 OTPs.
7. Do you know a person who do cosplay or doppelganger { Someone that looks the exact same as another person. yet not a twin. ghost identical to living person: an apparition in the form of a double of a living person } Give me one name.
8. What kind of nature that is describing your life well { wind, ocean, flower etc }
9. What is your favourite social network ?
10. Describe your truly best friend :) Give me her/his name or nickname that you usually call her/him and why.

I'm so sorry for the questions ._. That questions just popped in my head so... just answer them .-.



Labels:

Blogger Mong Sya said...

thanks for answer my questions :)

 

Post a Comment