" Dare To Dreams. I am Your Dreamcatcher. "

hometutorial















owner

A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.

ARCHIVE



CREDIT

© 2013 - Skins by IKA. thanks to Adila, Mayra, hanie & fiqa for the other codes and stuff. do tell me if im not credit yours. dont remove the credits. *peace*
Birthday Blast by Haera, Aera & Jaera
written by lauryn at Wednesday 13 November 2013| 2 Comments |


Requested by Aera .

Dear Aera , Jaera and Haera ,

Firstly , I wish you guys HAPPY BIRTHDAY and may god bless you and your friends . Oh~ your family too . Sorry I forget it -,- Well , second ... you guys are really lucky because you can celebrate your birthday early than me TT^TT . My birthday ? It's December 29th 1998 . Geez~ but the more I think about it , I'm really lucky because I don't have to do PBS *evil laugh*  Okay then , I hope I will be one of the winner . ^^

 Tag : Kimmyu | Shekaa

Sorry guys hahaha >,<

Annyeong \ ( ^ O ^ ) /

Blogger Humaira' Shamsul said...

Thanks for joining ♡

 
Blogger Lauren Kim said...

welcome ^^

 

Post a Comment