" Dare To Dreams. I am Your Dreamcatcher. "

hometutorial















owner

A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.

ARCHIVE



CREDIT

© 2013 - Skins by IKA. thanks to Adila, Mayra, hanie & fiqa for the other codes and stuff. do tell me if im not credit yours. dont remove the credits. *peace*
T A G G E D ?
written by lauryn at Friday 8 June 2012| 0 Comments |

This guy are seriously cute . . damn!

Annyeong stalker (s) . . . This entry I was tagged by Yeolliepop and Leena . Actually I really want to write this entrybut I don't have time so I write for today =) . This awesome question made my feel why I'm a Kpopper (s) . Thanks to them .

Kpopper (s) Awesome Question (s) . 


 The first Kpop group you know and you like .
< - - - Super Junior . 

The first Kpop song you heard .
< - - -  Nobody ( Wonder Girls ) and Sorry Sorry ( Super Junior ) .

What the Ultimate fandom that you're into ? Max 2 .
< - - - Inspirit and E.L.F .

Your first bias and he / she is no longer yours .
< - - - Nickhun ( 2PM ) .

Your Ultimate bias . Just pick one .
< - - - It's Kim Hyun Joong ( SS501 )

Do you like Kdrama or Variety Show ? If you do , list it .
< - - - Boys Over Flower , Wild Romance , Secret Garden , He's Beautiful and Oh My School .

Do you ever buy or go to their concert or fanmeeting ? If you ever , upload the picture .
< - - - Nope . I wish I could go with my friend (s) . Arrghh ~

Currently , You listen to what Kpop song ?
< - - - All Beast song , All 2PM song , Dora Dora ( U-Kiss ) , Blue ( Bigbang ) , Bounce ( JJ Project ) and Message ( MYNAME )

Girl Group that you hate most ?
< - - - All new girls group except APink .

Girl Group that you like Most ?
< - - - I don't like all girls group but I don't hate them .

Your Boyfriend name ? ( I mean you assume your bias as your boyfriend )
< - - - Kim Hyun Joong . .

Currently dating with .
< - - - Kim Hyun Joong , Kim Myungsoo , Jung Yong Hwa .

The Kpop song you hate ?
< - - - Fantastic Baby ( Bigbang ) . . .

Do you ever think that you want to marry your bias ?
< - - - Yes ! ! ! 200% I DO . . .

Why you love Kpop ?
< - - - I don't know . I had no idea . Its comes naturally in my life .

Do you have a friend or someone you know that hate Kpop .
< - - - My friends in Facebook . In Twitter ? I'm newbie in Twitter so , I don't have someone who hate   Kpop in Twitter .

Does your boyfriend / girlfriend get jealous with your bias ?
< - - - Hahaha . Maybe my Future boyfriend will get jealous . Anyway , I'm single now .

The Kpop song you often play ?
< - - - Blue ( Bigbang ) and Fiction ( Beast ) .

Your bias list ? Max 5 .
< - - - Kim Hyun Joong , Myungsoo , Junhyung , Baekhyun , lastly Eli .

Since when you fall in love with you ultimate bias ?
< - - - I fall in love with Kim Hyun Joong when I watch Kdrama ; Boys Over Flower . He was so cute and gentle too . . .

Does he has a scandal or ideal type girl .
< - - - I don't know . Seriously .

Your favourite dance from Kpop group ?
< - - - MAMA's dance frm Exo . Its really awesome . OMG ! !

Your bias sexy / Hot picture ?
< - - - Mianheo if this picture to sexy or to hot //hehehe . . .






Which Kpop blog do you like to view the most ? Blogger instead Tumblr ?
< - - - Of course mine and my friend . . .




Write a word for your favourite group or idol . . .
< - - - Dear my beloved Kpop group , Super Junior and Infinite . Hope you guys enjoy your happiness moment with your fans include me as your 1st fans . . . To Super Junior , , , please do your comeback . . . I really miss you . . . And for Infinite , , , Congratulations for your winning at Music Bank =) . . .

Write a word for your bias .
< - - - Hey Kim Hyun Joong ! I really miss you . . .  Where are you missing ? I will support you forever . .  jeoneun dangsin-i geuliwoyo~  oppa! ~

My Tagged Victim (s) ;