" Dare To Dreams. I am Your Dreamcatcher. "

hometutorial















owner

A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.

ARCHIVE



CREDIT

© 2013 - Skins by IKA. thanks to Adila, Mayra, hanie & fiqa for the other codes and stuff. do tell me if im not credit yours. dont remove the credits. *peace*
Decision
written by lauryn at Monday 30 December 2013| 0 Comments |


Look at that cutie boy man >< 

Hello, Annyeonghasaeyo and Kon'nichiwa.
Tomorrow is the day for all of us. Everybody has already know that lolz -.- 01012014 Tomorrow is also the day that I'm officially become a senior in my high school ! Yeahhh ! Finally, the day that I've waiting for sooo longgg has come >_< Even though I'm a senior, but my freedom is decreasing each day as I'm grown up ㅠㅠ

Desicion <--- This what I wrote the title first before I changed it lmaoo~ XP Okay, deCiSion. As I'm gonna be a senior tomorrow, there's lots of things that stress me out. I don't know what decision I've to choose for next year that will lead my future well and also I'm feeling not too boring for it. 

Pure Science or Accounting ?

Maybe some of you that same age as me : 98-liner have choose what they want to do or what they want to be in the future but me... nope. I'm still thinking what I want to do and what I should study for tomorrow. Let's say that every month I change my mind on what I want to do. Teacher, Engineer, Doctor, Police, Army or else ? I'm really don't have interest on these jobs. 

But there's one thing that I love: animals especially cats and dogs. I deeply fall in love with cats and dogs. My friends and I were had a day-dreaming when we went out to shopping. They said that they wanted to open a cafe and the other one wanted to open a boutique beside the cafe ( other friend's ) while me... I just like seriously ? and then we just talk talk talk bla bla bla 1 2 3  A B C lmaoo >_<

Ignore that rubbish words XP So, are you ready guys for next year ? Already make some decision for next year ? Glad to hear that. Hopefully 2014 is better than 2013 ㅠㅠ Until then goodbye~

#HappyBTSVday ((*^^*))

Note : I realized that everyone has at least a dream in their life. Me ? Maybe I want to work with cats and dogs. If I'm lucky enough, I do want to be a K-Idol under CUBE Entertainment (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Twitter : @lauryndrewson
Facebook : Laurynn Sue